What up? Very long time no talk! I have had quite a bit going on this year barely being able to breathe I have been so busy. It is all coming to an end right now so that means my free time will be increasing exponentially in the coming weeks. I wanted to check – in , say hello and leave you with various pieces of brain ramblings, profound thoughts and various other pieces of crap for your reading pleasure
1) Palos Park was an excellent selection of a suburb to move. Close enough to civilization AND close enough to 10,000+ acres of forest preserve to get away from it all for a while if need be.
2) If you try to throw me under the bus, it will backfire on you. I am am a master of CYA!
3) I will not get into a religious discussion with you about beliefs. We have our church and we are very satisfied. Let us have ours, you can have yours and we can agree to disagree. This is personal between us and the big guy and that is how it will remain.
3.1) The following is the ONLY religious statement I will ever make: Religion needs to stay out of ANY politics. It does not and will not ever work for the long term!
4) Everyone is NOT entitled to their opinion. If you can back yours up with facts, than you are entitled to an opinion
4.1) I don’t believe everything I read on the internet, you should not either and should try to obtain corroborating evidence from a trusted, living, breathing source.
5) I will make the best decision possible based on information provided. Want a different outcome? Give me new information and don’t withhold a bit of facts. Remember what i said about CYA?
6) If you give me a generic statement such as: They have “excellent” customer service you can be guaranteed that I will ask for examples. Excellent customer service is VERY subjective.
7) I need to get back to Put-In-Bay OH soon for a little trip. That is a fun little town. I also need to get back to Key West.
8) Don’t spend so much time planning for the future that you lose sight of the moment right in front of you!
9) Social Media is fun and all and a good way to keep up however nothing beats good old face-to-face hanging out!
10) Another Social Media rant: After I weed out all of the ludicrous religious and political garbage, laugh at the first world problems you are fretting over this hour, I do enjoy hearing what you have to say.
11) I have a really good life that I am pleased with. I have a great foundation and I know exactly what direction I am headed and who I want to accompany me on my journey. Could one of them be you?